About Us / School Uniform
UNIFORM AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE GUIDELINES
- To maintain the discipline and decorum of the School, students must be attired in the prescribed School Uniform and must display their Student ID card on all working days, during functions and activities conducted by the School, or when they represent the School outside the School.
- The School uniform should be neat, clean and well ironed.
- Students with untidy look will not be permitted to sit in class and finger nails should be cut short and kept clean.
- Hair must be clean, neat and well-groomed. Hair may be of any length, but long hair must be neatly secured.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness must be maintained at all times.
- Colouring of hair should be avoided. Boys must have neatly cropped hair and must refrain from fancy haircuts. Girls should plait their hair if the hair reach below the shoulder length. Short hair should be neatly cut and held with hair bands.